Dublin, Aug 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “Road Racing Bikes Market Research Report by Type of Supplier, by User, by Distribution Channel, by Application, by Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative impact of COVID-19 “the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global road racing bicycle market size was estimated to be $ 9,114.88 million in 2020 and is expected to reach $ 9,668.05 million in 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.40% for reach $ 13,230.56 million by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies: USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage:
This research report categorizes Road Racing Bicycle to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- On the basis of the type of supplier, the road racing bicycle market has been looked at aftermarket and OEM.
- Based on the product, the road racing bicycle market has been examined on the aluminum frame, carbon fiber frame and steel frame.
- Based on the user, the market for road racing bikes has been examined among adults and children.
- Based on the distribution channel, the road racing bicycle market has been examined both offline and online.
- On the basis of the applications, the road racing bicycle market has been reviewed by amateurs and professionals alike.
- On the basis of geography, the racing bicycle market has been examined in America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa. The Americas have been studied further in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. Asia-Pacific has been further explored in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa were further explored in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the road racing bicycle market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and customer satisfaction. product (value for money, ease of use, product features and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles:
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global road racing bicycle market including Advanced Sports, Inc., Atlas Mountain Race, Cycling Sports Group, Inc., Cyrusher, Diamondback Bicycles , Eddy Merckx, FIV Edoardo Bianchi SpA, Giant Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Giordano-Bikes, GT Bicycles Inc., Hero Cycles Ltd, Jamis Bicycles, K2Cycles, Kestrel Bicycles, MERIDA BIKES International, RC Jenson Inc., Schwinn by Pacific Cycle , Inc., SCOTT NETWORK SOLUTIONS, Seven Cycles, Inc. and Zhejiang Beiou Composites Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global Road Racing Bicycle market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Road Racing Bicycle Market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global racing bikes market?
4. What is the strategic competitive window for opportunities in the global Road Bike market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global racing bicycle market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global road racing bicycle market?
7. What strategic fashions and movements are considered appropriate for entering the global road racing bicycle market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market overview
5.1. Market dynamics
22.214.171.124. Advancement in design claiming to reduce aerodynamic drag
126.96.36.199. Increase in government initiatives for cycling activities
188.8.131.52. Growing adoption of e-bikes as sports equipment
184.108.40.206. Problems related to the maintenance and upkeep of bicycles
220.127.116.11. Growing influence of celebrity support and international sporting events
18.104.22.168. Growing demand for road racing bikes in emerging economies
22.214.171.124. High cost associated with carbon fiber composite bicycle frame
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. The threat of new participants
5.2.2. The threat of substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining power of clients
5.2.4. Bargaining power of suppliers
5.2.5. Industry rivalry
6. Road Racing Bikes Market, By Type of Supplier
6.2. Secondary market
7. Road Racing Bikes Market, By Product
7.2. Aluminum frame
7.3. Carbon fiber frame
7.4. Steel frame
8. Road Racing Bikes Market, By User
9. Road Racing Bikes Market, By Distribution Channel
9.3. In line
10. Road Racing Bikes Market, By Application
11. US road racing bicycle market
11.6. United States
12. Asia-Pacific Road Racing Bikes Market
12.10. South Korea
13. Europe, Middle East & Africa Road Racing Bikes Market
13.8. Saudi Arabia
13.9. South Africa
13.11. United Arab Emirates
14. Competitive landscape
14.1. FPNV positioning matrix
14.1.2. Business strategy
14.1.3. Product satisfaction
14.2. Market ranking analysis
14.3. Market share analysis, by key player
14.4. Competitive scenario
14.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
14.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
14.4.3. New product launch and improvement
14.4.4. Investment and financing
14.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
15. Company usability profiles
15.1. Advanced Sports, Inc.
15.2. Atlas mountain race
15.3. Cycling Sports Group, Inc.
15.5. Diamondback Bikes
15.6. Eddy Merckx
15.7. IVF Edoardo Bianchi SpA
15.8. Giant Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
15.10. GT Bikes Inc.
15.11. Hero Cycles Ltd
15.12. Jamis Bikes
15.14. Kestrel Bikes
15.15. MERIDA BIKES International
15.16. RC Jenson inc.
15.17. Schwinn by Pacific Cycle, Inc.
15.18. SCOTT NETWORK SOLUTIONS
15.19. Seven Cycles, Inc.
15.20. Zhejiang Beiou Composites Manufacturing Co. Ltd
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8k0q2q