New Delhi: Ola Electric has lifted the lid on its cheaper alternative to Ola S1 Pro. With an introductory price of Rs 99,999, the company has announced the Ola Electric S1 scooter in India. The brand new electric scooter is equipped with a 3KWh electric motor and has a range of up to 131 km. With sport mode, the scooter will travel up to 90 km on a single charge.Also read – “Sportiest car ever”: the Ola electric car with a range of more than 500 km unveiled. Check design, functionality, etc.
According to reports, the new scooter can be pre-booked at ₹499 from August 15 to August 31. Those who pre-book will have early access to the purchase window on September 1, while the purchase window opens for other customers on September 2. . Also Read – Is Ola planning to launch an electric car on Independence Day? CEO Bhavish Aggarwal gives a big hint
Ola S1 electric scooter: Features
- Powered by a 3KWh electric motor, the electric scooter has three different driving modes: Eco, Sports and Normal.
- In eco mode, it claims to have a range of 128 km, while the normal range offers a range of 101 km.
- The Ola S1 electric scooter runs on the company’s own MoveOS 3.
- The updated software will reach Ola S1 by Diwali this year.
- In Sports mode, the Ola S1 electric scooter will offer a range of 90 km.
- Ola Electric claims that the all-new scooter can travel at a top speed of 90 km/h.
- Red, Jet Black, Porcelain White, Neo Mint (Blue) and Liquid Silver are the color options of the Ola S1 electric scooter.
Interested buyers should not know that the delivery of the Ola S1 electric scooter will begin on September 7th. The EMI for the scooter will start at ₹2,999. Ola also announced a loan processing fee waiver. Also read – ‘Absolute waste’: Taxi aggregators Ola and Uber deny reports of potential merger