• Keith Hiebner, Goshen, contacted Goshen police at 10:31 a.m. Thursday to report his bike was stolen while parked at 1122 S. Main St., Goshen.
• Jeffery Kauffman, Goshen, contacted Goshen police at 3:28 p.m. Thursday to report his bicycle was stolen while parked at Goshen Hospital, 200 High Park Ave., Goshen.
• Goshen Police were dispatched to Goshen High School, 401 Lincolnway East, Goshen, at 8:01 p.m. Thursday to investigate the thefts of two bicycles from the property.
• Angela Halper, 53179 Pine Drive, Middlebury, contacted Elkhart County deputies at 1:24 p.m. Wednesday to report that someone had stolen her debit card from her residence and then used it to purchase items at two convenience stores different.
• Toshia Day, Goshen, contacted Goshen police at 12:58 p.m. Thursday to report the theft of personal documents from a property at 113 S. 29th St., Goshen.
• Wanda Lane, 30989 Riverbend Circle, Osceola, contacted Elkhart County Deputies at 4:30 p.m. Thursday to report that someone had stolen property from her residence between July 23 and Thursday.
• Kharyzma Williams contacted Elkhart County Deputies at 9.30am Thursday to report that a customer had paid for a purchase using a counterfeit $100 bill while at 1628 Bristol St., Elkhart.
• John Cotrel contacted Elkhart County deputies at 7.28pm Thursday to report that someone had drilled a hole in his truck’s gas tank and drained all the gas while the truck was parked at 17106 Ind. 4, Goshen.
• Timothy Klenk, 27575 CR 24, Elkhart, contacted Elkhart County Deputies at 11:42 p.m. Thursday to report that someone broke into the barn on his property and attempted to steal items.
• Aaliyah Lester, Bristol, contacted Goshen Police at 12:13 p.m. Thursday to report that her vehicle was struck by another vehicle while stopped at a red light on Pike Street at the Indiana Avenue intersection. The driver of the vehicle then fled without exchanging information or notifying the police.