We are excited to announce the expansion of RideWrap’s operations to include a local production and installation facility in Golden Colorado, USA. With this addition, we can help cyclists across the United States with backyard-produced bike protection accessories that arrive at their doorsteps quickly and hassle-free.
What does this mean for runners in the United States?
• Products made in the USA by racers in the USA.
• Free delivery option. Orders over $99 are shipped for free.
• Local pick-up option available. Visit us at 1950 Ford St.
• Installation by RideWrap in Golden, CO. Call (831) 440 7337 or email [email protected] to book!
Having a base in Golden means we can better support runners, trail associations and the entire cycling community in the United States. Plus, the trails are great fun, and the proximity to the Coors Brewery means we’re tapped into an endless supply of fresh, crispy silver balls.
RideWrap is a rider-owned and operated company founded in Whistler, BC. From the beginning, our goal has been simple: to help cyclists get the most out of their time riding their bikes. RideWrap has combined precision engineering experience with a love for the bike and built a proprietary system that produces industry-leading frame protection components for all bikes and riders.
Features of RideWrap Protection Kits
• RideWrap film is designed to protect bikes.
• The RideWrap film has the ideal thickness. Eases installation while providing maximum protection.
• RideWrap film is self-healing. Small marks and scuffs disappear with the warmth of a sunny day.
• RideWrap film is superhydrophobic. It repels water and dirt, making it easier to clean your bike.
• RideWrap film comes with a 10 year warranty against yellowing and cracking.
• Kits are available in matte or gloss finish to match your factory paint and are nearly invisible when installed.
• Each protection kit includes everything you need for a successful home installation: detailed instructions, microfiber cloth, final cleaning wipes, installation solution and squeegee)
Available at select dealers and RideWrap.ca
Designed, manufactured and tested in Whistler, BC.
Produced locally in Canada, New Zealand, Sweden, UK and now USA.